Call for Application : Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) 2017
2017年04月21日至2017年05月10日Back to 活動資訊
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a FinTech focused elite entrepreneurship programme for local university students to unleash their potential, gain insights into the global market, and receive world-class Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and mentorship in Hong Kong and at Silicon Valley.
If your team is working on a FinTech project and is interested in entrepreneurship or aspired to become entrepreneur is invited to join the programme.
Shortlisted teams will be sent to Stanford University to attend an entrepreneurship training workshop for a week in late September 2017 free of charge. Moreover, they also have the opportunity to win a cash price of HK$100,000 at the CUPP Demo Day to be held in early November 2017.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity and act quickly.
1. Applicants shall form teams with maximum 5 members from the same university.
2. Principal applicant of the team must be a HK Permanent ID Card holder.
3. Age between 18 and 30.
4. Undergraduates or postgraduates. Currently enrolled in or have graduated within 3 years.
5. Projects must be on FinTech.
Interested students/teams please submit the followings to Technology Transfer Office (“TTO”), The University of Hong Kong, at email@example.com on or before 10 May 2017 (Wednesday):
1. Summary (if available) on the project that you are planning to/already working on.
2. CV(s) with email address and mobile number.
TTO may nominate 3-6 teams to participate. Please download “the Info kit for applicants”for further information. http://www.tto.hku.hk/public/cupp/
For more information, please visit : http://cupp.cyberport.hk/eng/front_programmes/index
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.