How AI can help you with disease diagnosis?
2018年10月22日Back to 活動資訊
DATE : October 22, 2018 (Monday)
TIME : 9:30am – 12:30pm
VENUE : G/F, Lecture Theatre 1, William M.W. Mong Block, Faculty of Medicine Building, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
SPEAKER : Dr. Andy He, Microsoft Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere. It surrounds us in our day-to-day experience. But what is AI essentially? How can you, as doctors/medical researchers, leverage AI to create innovations and breakthroughs? At Microsoft, we believe that AI can extend your capabilities, free you up for more creative and strategic endeavors, and empower everyone to achieve more. Join us in this seminar to learn more AI and how to put it into action!
Why would you care to attend?
- Harness the power of AI to improve speed and accuracy of medical diagnostics, and early detection of diseases
- Run medical experiments and modeling more cost-effective than ever
- Apply deep learning to train algorithm to identify conditions in images, such as x-rays
What can you expect?
- Machine Learning and AI Models Overview
- Medical Image Analysis Demo
- Health Records Prediction Demo
- Data Visualization HealthCare Sample Dashboard
- Open Discussion
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Dr He holds the Ph.D in Computer Science in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He has in-depth technology, problem solving and development experience in a wide range of applications, systems and industries including mobile, media, telecom, financial and banking services. He has a strong knowledge on big data platform, analytics and cloud-based solution design.
Past experiences including:
- Big Data Enabled CRM for a Global Telecom Equipment and Services Company by designing the Big Data analytic platform using Hadoop and Spark
- Built topic extraction model on social media data to understand the interaction and relationship between customers
- Conduct graph analysis to identify key influential customers in the customer relationship graph to improve sale processes
Registration : https://goo.gl/RPZjGF
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.