Call for Application (HKU) : Cyberport University Partnership Programme 2018
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a FinTech-focused elite entrepreneurship programme for local university students to unleash their potential, gain insights into the global market, and receive world-class Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and mentorship in Hong Kong and in the U.S.
If your team is working on a FinTech project and is interested in entrepreneurship, you are invited to join the programme.
The Programme gives you:
- Entrepreneurship boot camp at a top-notched university in the U.S.
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Interview opportunity for Cyberport Incubation Programme
Don’t miss this golden opportunity and act quickly.
Criteria to Applicants
- Applicants shall form teams with maximum 5 members from HKU
- Only 3 members in each team could join the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas
- Principal applicant of the team must be a HK Permanent ID Card holder
- Between the age of 18 and 30
- Undergraduates or postgraduates
- Currently enrolled in or have graduated within 3 years
- Projects must be FinTech related
Each Applicant should submit the following documents to Technology Transfer Office of The University of Hong Kong by email to email@example.com on or before 20 April 2018 (Friday):
1. A completed Application Form (in both Word and PDF format) – please download the form http://www.versitech.hku.hk/public/cupp/2018/CUPP_Application_Form_HKU_2018.docx
2. Copies of HKU Student Card of all team members
3. CV(s) of all team members
TTO may nominate 3-6 teams to participate.
Please download “the Info kit for applicants”for further information. http://www.versitech.hku.hk/public/cupp/2018/2018_CUPP_info_kit_HKU.PDF
For more information, please visit : http://cupp.cyberport.hk