BIG DATA ANALYTICS is Changing the Life of Researchers
2018年10月19日Back to 活動資訊
DATE : October 19, 2018 (Friday)
TIME : 9:30am – 12:30pm
VENUE : MWT2, G/F., Meng Wah Complex, HKU
Dr. Nejhdeh Ghevondian, Microsoft Principal consultant in Big Data
Mr. Michael Nemtsev, Microsoft AI Architect
Conventional researches are disrupted by Big Data Analytics nowadays, which is changing our day-to-day experience. But what is Big Data Analytics essentially? How can you, as researchers, leverage the Cloud platform to create innovations and breakthroughs? Join us in this seminar to learn more about Big Data Analytics and how to put it into action!
What can you expect?
- Overview of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models
- Demo of Microsoft Big Data solution
- Showcases of Machine Learning Studio, Data Warehouse & Databricks Applications
- Open Discussion
Why would you care to attend?
- Speed up clustering and ranking of huge amount of data
- Simplify the machine environmental setup in a few clicks
- Harness the scalability and agility of operations with unlimited resources on Cloud
- Run experiments and modeling more cost-effective than ever
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
Nejhdeh Ghevondian, Microsoft Principal consultant in Big Data
Dr. Ghevondian holds the Ph.D Computer Software Engineering, Machine Learning in University of Technology, Sydney. He has been a Head / Principal Data Scientist with 20+ years of client-facing experience within large organizations such as HP where he led the data science delivery at APJ region. He has granted patents, design awards and numerous publications within the field of data algorithms and engineering principles.
Healthcare analytics service including:
- Hospital Activity-based funding (ABF) analysis –conforming to Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA)
- Emergency department staff/cost (HR) optimization modelling
- Supply-chain analysis and optimization
Michael Nemtsev, Microsoft AI Architect
Mr. Nemtsev holds the Master of Business Administration in Australian Graduate School of Management. He is an IT Professional with 17+ years of IT, Consulting, and Managerial experience spanning across Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore for IT transformational project in professional, financial, and power utility sectors. He mainly focuses on IT leadership & business-driven technology transformation, enabling new business capabilities, engaging with executive stakeholders and 3rd parties, defining and executing IT Strategy together with Enterprise Architecture using modern technologies.
Registration : https://goo.gl/WcvoGo
Is Artificial Intelligence a Patentable Subject Matter?
Back to 活動資訊
What are Your Goals for Starting a Business? – A Conversation with GOGOVAN
11 Oct 2018
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.