Monoclonal mouse anti-NE tag antibody (NE)
- Category :
- Prepared and Produced By
- Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine
- Technical Enquiry
- Dr Philip Wing-Lok Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monoclonal anti-NE antibody is an affinity purified mouse immunoglobulin, IgG1, which binds to NE fusion proteins. NE is a novel peptide tag consisting of18 amino acids which does not share significant homology to any existing native protein. Monoclonal anti-NEantibody is useful for detection of NE fusion proteins by Western blot, immunocytochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and affinity purification of NE fusion proteins when bound to solid support.
Any recombinant protein engineered with NE fusion tag
Antigenic binding sequence
Synthetic peptide: TKENP RSNQE ESYDD NES (Corresponding cDNA sequence: 5’-ACC AAA GAA AAC CCG CGT AGC AAC CAG GAA GAA AGC TAT GAT GAT AAC GAA AGC-3’)
Purification and storage
Immunogen affinity purified mouse IgG1
— Solution in phosphate buffer saline at pH 7.4 with 0.1% sodium azide
— Size: 1mg/ml specific antibody in 100 µl
— Storage: Store aliquots at -20° C, or 4°C for short-term storage.
— Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended.
- Western blot: 1:1000 to 1:5000
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence: 1:200 to 1:1000
- Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Ho PWL, Tse ZHM, Liu HF, Lu S, Ho JWM, Kung MHW, Ramsden DB and Ho SL. Assessment of cellular estrogenic activity based on estrogen receptor-mediated reduction of soluble-form catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) expression in an ELISA-based system. PLoS ONE. 2013; 8(9):e74065.
- Tse HF, Ho JC, Choi SW, Lee YK, Butler AW, Ng KM, Siu CW, Simpson MA, Lai WH, Chan YC, Au KW, Zhang J, Lay KW, Esteban MA, Nicholls JM, Colman A, Sham PC. Patient-specific induced-pluripotent stem cells-derived cardiomyocytes recapitulate the pathogenic phenotypes of dilated cardiomyopathy due to a novel DES mutation identified by whole exome sequencing. Hum Mol Genet. 2013; 22(7):1395-403.
Limited Free-Trial Package upon request
Precautions and Disclaimer: This product is for research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.